Join our growing team and work across a varied range of businesses in South Africa.
All proven Marketing Directors are welcome to apply to join our expanding team across South Africa. However, we don’t want you to waste precious time applying, so have a read through of the list below which highlights a few of the prerequisites required, before we can consider your application.
To become a part-time Marketing Director with The Marketing Centre in South Africa, and represent our expanding business in Gauteng, KZN and the Western Cape, we need you to:
- Be fully qualified.
- Have been a Marketing Director in at least one business with some financial responsibility (P&L) and a proven track record of achievements.
- The creation of a support structure for the wholesale to retail channel, the main source of business to promote and develop the brand in a clear differentiated way.
- Have experience and a passion for working in small and mid-size businesses and a clear understanding of working with the resulting budget restrictions and limited resources.
- Be dedicated to building a portfolio career.
- Have a positive approach and be eager to roll up your sleeves and be hands-on.
- Match our company values.
- Be willing to participate fully with The Marketing Centre – this is not an inactive consultancy recruitment role.
Please fill out the form below to continue